- Ken Biddle, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- One of the more historic buildings of Cobourg, the Lydia Pinkham building began as a public school in 1874 and within two years it became a Model School where people came to be trained as teachers. Then it became the home of the famous Lydia Pinkham's Pink Pills for Pale People (a vegetable compound) followed by a plumbling supply depot. In 1998 it was purchased by Thomas Ponitac Buick GMC Ltd. and demolished to make room for expansion to their car lot.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Historical Photographs
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.95977 Longitude: -78.16515
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Cobourg Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
200 Ontario Street, Cobourg, ON K9A 5P4