Visit of Governor General to Thomas Gillbard Public School
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The New Public School was later named Central Public School and then renamed again, to Thomas Gillbard Public School. In 2005 the school building was sold and conversion to condominiums began in 2006.
- Date of Original
- 1 Jun 1913
- Local identifier
- Historical Photographs
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.95977 Longitude: -78.16515
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Cobourg Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
200 Ontario Street, Cobourg, ON K9A 5P4